Who is Alexandra Daddario?
Alexandra Daddario is a popularly known American film, television, and web series actress, producer, and television personality, widely known for making appearances in movies that would later become blockbusters. Her rise to fame started in the 2010s, and well, she is known for starring in films and T.V. series such as;
- San Andreas (2015)
- Texas Chainsaw (2013)
- Hall Pass (2011)
- Baywatch (2017)
- White Collar (2009)
- True Detective (2014)
- American Horror Story (2011): Hotel
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005)
In this article, I will share facts about Alexandra Daddario and exciting things you probably didn’t know about her. Before I continue, however, let’s take a quick look at her profile summary.
|Date of birth||March 16, 1986|
|Place of birth||New York City, USA|
|Grand-father||Emilio Q. Daddario|
Alexandra Daddario Biography
Alexandra Daddario was born Alexandra Anna Daddario on March 16, 1986, in her home country, the United States of America, and is now 36 years old. Her sun or astrological sign is Pisces, and, she was raised by her parents, Christina Daddario (mother) and Richard Daddario (father).
The eldest child of Alex’s parents’ three children, Alexandra’s father, Richard, is a prosecutor and former head of the New York City Police Department counterterrorism unit. On the other hand, Christina’s mother is a legal practitioner and lawyer. Alexandra grew up with his younger sister, Catharine Daddario, and her younger brother, Matthew Daddario.
Alexandra Anna Daddario’s ancestry is traceable to Italian, English, Slovak, and Irish. Notably, her grandfather, Emilio Q. Daddario, was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives for Connecticut, serving his state between 1959 and 1971. Needless to mention that Alexandra’s two siblings are actors and actresses, respectively.
Although Alexandra Anna Daddario was born in New York City, in the United States of America, she grew up in Manhattan’s Upper East Side, therefore, holds American citizenship by birth. Looking at her pictures on the internet, we can confirm that Alexandra has a white skin color.
And talking of skin color, she is classified under the White-American ethnic classification. She has a dark brown pair of beautiful eyes and long black hair. With a slim body type, Alexandra Daddario stands five feet eight inches tall, estimated to be 1.8 meters or 180 centimeters. She weighs 61 kilograms or 134 pounds.
And talking more about body parameters, Alexandra Anna Daddario has body measurements of 35 inches, 27 inches, and 34 inches, respectively. She has a dress size of 6 (U.S.) and a shoe size of 8 (U.S.). With all these qualities and more, Alexandra would pass as a charming young and successful woman; even better!
And well, she was recognized as a sex symbol by Rolling Stone, getting named one of the “100 Sexiest Film Actresses by the media outlet Rolling Stone.
Alexandra Daddario Education
Alexandra Daddario obtained her Elementary School graduate certification and High School diploma from Brearley School and the Professional Children’s School, respectively—all located on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
After her primary education, the movie star enrolled at Marymount Manhattan College. However, she dropped out years later to focus on her passion, acting. Developed this passion for movies and acting from a very young age, Alexandra, in one of her interviews in 2019, stated in part thus, “I always loved storytelling.” Oh, and she would later study the Meisner acting technique for years.
Alexandra Daddario Career
After leaving college, Alexandra started a career in the film industry as a full-time film and television series actress. She made her debut television appearance in 2002 at 15 going 16, with the arrival in the ABC widely watched daytime soap opera, “All My Children.” There, she portrayed the role of Laurie Lewis, a victimized girl in the series.
While she was yet to get to the spotlight, Alexandra Daddario would play her first significant role in the fantasy adventure film, “Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010),” where she portrayed the traits of the character Annabeth Chase. In 2011, she made appearances in the 2011 comedy film, “Hall Pass.” That same year, she bagged a recurring role in NBC’s comedy-drama series, “Parenthood,” portraying the character Rachel.
Before the 2011 gigs, however, Alexandra would play a recurring role in the U.S. Network procedural drama series “White Collar.” She was the main character’s (Neal Caffrey’s) love interest, Kate Moreau.
Aside from the movie, Alexandra Anna Daddario has continued to explore and expand her talents. And speaking of expansions, Alexandra starred in the 2012 music video for musician Imagine Dragons’ hit song, “Radioactive,” a music video that has now surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube. Oh, and dear, Alexandra’s portfolio is so extensive that looking at it in its entirety may only bore you. So? In that regard, let’s look at her movies and T.V. series.
And yes, Alexandra Daddario is still very active in the film business. She appeared in the 2022 film, “Wildflower,” playing the role of the character Joy. She is also one of the cast members of the 2021 film “Die in a Gunfight,” where she plays Mary Rathcart. Oh, and yes, she is playing the central role of Rowan Mayfair in the upcoming 2023 film Mayfair Witches.”
Alexandra Daddario Marriage
While sources purport that Alexandra Anna Daddario was previously romantically involved with Jason Fuchs (between 2006 and 2009) and Logan Lerman, she is currently married to producer Andrew Form.
As it were, Alexandra Daddario and her now-husband, Andrew Form, started dating in 2020. Dated for a year and a few months, the lovers announced their engagement on December 2, 2021. In June 2022, they tied their wedding knot at a wedding held in the U.S. Potentially, Daddario and her husband, Form, reside in Los Angeles, California, part of the United States of America. Oh, and their dog, Levon, lives with them.
Alexandra Daddario Movies
Starting her career at fifteen, Alexandra Daddario has starred in over a hundred (100) film series, television series, web series, and music videos. Arranged in no particular order of sellouts or any other factors, these are her selected filmography, films, music videos, and web series, including;
- 2018 — After Hours with Josh Horowitz; playing Herself
- 2017 — “Judy French,” playing the role of White Reaper
- This Might Change Your Mind
- 2015 — Battlefield Hardline; playing the role of Dune Alpert Voice
- 2019 — Can You Keep a Secret?; playing the role of Emma Corrigan — Alexandra Daddario is also the executive producer of this series
- 2018 — Night Hunter; playing the role of Rachel Chase
- Episode: Ever Wanted to Date Alexandra Daddario?
- 2002–2003 — All My Children Laurie Lewis
- 2017 — Baywatch; playing the role of Summer Quinn
- 2016 — Marvel Avengers Academy, playing the role of Janet van
- 2014 — Burying the Ex; playing the role of Olivia
- The Choice; playing the role of Monica
- Bereavement; Alexandra Daddario played the role of Allison Miller
- 2013 — Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters; Annabeth Chase
- Texas Chainsaw 3D, playing the role of Heather Miller
- 2016 — Baked in Brooklyn; playing the role of Kate Winston
- 2021 — Die in a Gunfight; playing the role of Mary Rathcart
- 2011 — Hall Pass; playing the role of Paige
- When We First Met, playing the role of Avery Martin
- 1 Night in San Diego; playing the role of Kelsey
- 2022 — Wildflower; playing the role of Joy
- 2018 — “Wait” Maroon 5, playing the role of Ex-Girlfriend
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle, playing the role of Constance Blackwood
- 2010 — Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief; playing the role of Annabeth Chase
- 2015 — San Andreas; Alexandra Daddario played the part, of Blake Gaines
- 2016 — Baked in Brooklyn; playing the role of Kate Winston
- 2005 — The Squid and the Whale; playing the role of Pretty Girl
- We Summon the Darkness; playing the role of Alexis Butler — she is also the producer of this series
- The Layover, playing the role of Kate Jeffries
- The Babysitters, playing the role of Barbara Yates
- 2009 — Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience; playing the role of Girlfriend
- Lost Transmissions, playing the role of Dana Lee
- 2007 — The Attic; playing the role of Ava Strauss
- 2006 — The Hottest State; playing the role of Kim
Alexandra Daddario Net worth
As a successful and prominent movie star, who has been in the film business for about a decade now and counting, Alexandra Anna Daddario has amassed an estimated net worth of about $8 million. She earns her net worth from her career as an actress, producer, and director—majorly from acting.
Since you are still here, tell me what you think about Alexandra Daddario’s personality. Is she one of your favorite movie stars? Seen any movies of hers? Tell me all about it in the comments section.
Without a doubt, the film industry has made hundreds and thousands of famous figures over the last couple of decades, and well, Alexandra Daddario is one of the “beneficiaries.” Giving out something is one of the ways to make it in any venture, the entertainment industry inclusive.
For Alexandra, she gave out her talent. The talent of changing herself, of being able to portray other people’s behavior just so well. And speaking of representing behaviors without losing oneself, Daddario was shot into the spotlight after displaying the behavior of Annabeth Chase in the widely watched “Percy Jackson film series (2010–2013).”