Who is Callie Bundy?
Callie Bundy is an American host, fitness model, TV personality, and bikini competitor known for her body gains passion.
In this post, I will share with you Callie Bundy biography, career, family, personal life, and some other things you probably didn’t know about her. Before we continue, let’s take a look at her profile.
|Date of Birth||1980|
|Nationality||United States of America|
Callie Bundy Biography
In truth, Callie Bundy is a fitness enthusiast born in 1980 in Connecticut, Milford, her hometown. She was raised and grew up in the coastal city of Milford, Connecticut.
For her education, Callie, while in high school played three different sports, including softball, soccer, and basketball. In truth, she loved sports a lot even as a teenager and so participated actively in it.
Later, she studied and bagged a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. At the time, being at the top in softball and keeping fit was her goal. Eventually, while still in college, Callie Bundy played NCAA Division 1 Softball. Now, she is a well-known fitness model and bikini competitor.
Callie Bundy Career
As a fitness enthusiast, and fitness model, Callie Bundy has achieved so much for herself. Moreover, she developed an interest in fitness modeling after her passion for sports died off, a bit more likely.
Callie Bundy is also a bikini competitor, something she developed an interest in, also, soon after her passion for sports weakened. Then, she earned an IFBB Bikini Competitor status soon after she started to compete in the NPC bikini.
Callie Bundy Accomplishments
So far, Callie Bundy has achieved these and more for herself – in truth, she has had many failures as much. These are some of her accomplishments/competitions:
- 2011 NPC Eastern USA Championships (11th place)
- 2012 IFBB North American Championships, 6th place
- 2012 NPC USA Championships, 8th place
- 2012 NPC Bev Francis Atlantic States (1st place)
- 2012 NPC Jay Cutler Classic (1st place)
- 2012 NPC Metropolitan Championships (2nd place)
- 2012 NPC Team Universe Championships, 3rd place
- 2013 NPC Team Universe & Fitness National Championships
- 2013 NPC Team Universe & Fitness National Championships (2nd place)
- 2013 NPC Junior USA Championships (1st place)
- 2013 NPC Steve Stone Metropolitan Championships (3rd place)
- 2014 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro (10th place)
- 2014 IFBB Battle on the Beach Pro (4th place)
- 2014 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow (3rd place)
- 2014 IFBB New York Pro (9th place)
- 2014 IFBB PBW Tampa Pro (13th place)
- 2014 IFBB Prestige Crystal Cup (11th place)
- 2015 IFBB New York Pro (13th place)
- 2015 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro (13th place)
- 2015 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow (9th place)
Callie Bundy Family & Husband
The fitness model and bikini competitor, Callie Bundy is married to Salvatore Phillip Talamo with whom she had a son in 2019 named Marco Sebastián. Salvatore is a graduate of Roger William University, and an architect based in Milford.
Salvatore and her wife, Callie Bundy are, in truth, the correct definition of soulmate. As an architect, Callie’s husband loves fitness and wellness, as does she, and so she does homework out with him quite often.
Callie Bundy Weight/Height
Callie Bundy’s weight stands between 125 to 135lbs or 56.7 to 61.2kg approximately. She is 5’8″ (172.5cm) and has a waist measurement of 22″, hips measurement of 34″, and a bust measurement of 32″.
Callie Bundy Workout Routine
Bundy didn’t hesitate to share her workout routine, one bit. In fact, she did reveal in one of her interviews that she trains her body daily to stay on track.
If you have been wanting to know what exercises Callie Bundy does to keep fit, here we go:
- Cardio – 40-50 min
- Box squat jumps – 3 x 30
- Crunches – 4 sets with 30, 25, 20, 15 reps
- Full sit-up on stability ball – 4 sets with 30, 25, 20, 15 reps
- Leg raise with hip lift – 4 sets with 30, 25, 20, 15 reps
Callie Bundy Fitness Tips
Just as she shares fitness tips and workout videos on YouTube, Callie’s fitness tips are these among others:
- Drink water
- Start with your mind, you have to be open to it and want it for you
- Remember SLOW progress, is REAL progress
- Be consistent
- Enjoy the ENTIRE process; learn from your ‘failures, because those will make you strongest in the LONG RUN mentally, physically & that’s what matters.
Callie Bundy Net worth
Altogether, Callie’s net worth is estimated to be $300,000. She earns her net worth from promoting brands on her Instagram page, from her bikini competition prizes, modeling, and sharing fitness tips and workout videos on her self-titled YouTube Channel with over 5.69k subscribers. On YouTube, she has 50 videos with over 705k accumulated views.
How do you feel about Callie Bundy’s fitness journey? Tell me about it with a comment box.