Sarah Bassey is the wife of the renowned gospel minister, Nathaniel Bassey. They got married in 2013 although they have known each other for 12 years before their marriage. Sarah married Nathaniel Bassey when he had nothing. She is a nice woman who knows how to keep her life private and take care of her husband. When she is not busy, she hangs out with him and makes sure her family gets all her attention.
Sarah loves her privacy, but we still got tangible information on facts about her that you probably didn’t know. This covers her biography, her marriage to Nathaniel Bassey, and how she met him.
- Sarah Bassey was born on August 3rd, she hails from Akwa-Ibom, a state situated in the coastal southern part of Nigeria. The state is predominated by the Efik and Ibibio speaking people. Her husband, Nathaniel Bassey is also from Akwa Ibom State.
- She is an alumnus of the University of Uyo. Sarah read computer science and graduated from UNIUYO in Akwa Ibom.
- Sarah was born in Eket, Akwa-Ibom into a family of four siblings and two parents.
- Nathaniel Bassey met her when he came to her church for ministration, where she was serving in the protocol. She was amongst the protocol who got him set to minister.
- She is an introvert which comes with a lot of staying along. When her husband is not around, her children keep her very busy and then the Holy Spirit helps her.
- She doesn’t encourage pre-marital sex. It’s absolutely a no-no situation for her. She encourages young women to desist from it cause there is no loving you more after a man sleeps with you. She explained that guys tell lies to get ladies and there’s no true love in pre-marital sex.
- Sarah has not worked with her husband in writing any of his songs but she hopes to work on a project with him.
Hope this piece gave you a glimpse on who is Sarah Bassey and a bit of her biography, I promise to update with more information on her.