Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer is a renowned American painter and artist. She is well known as the mother of a famous American rapper and singer known as Doja Cat (Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini).
Deborah became famous through her daughter Doja Cat, who is described as a very talented and hard-working rapper and musician who has accomplished a lot at a very young age. A quick overview of Deborah Elizabeth.
- Name: Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Painter
- Parents: Unknown
- Ethnic: Jewish-American
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Married/Single: Married
- Husband: Dumisani Dlamini
- Children: 3
10 facts on Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer you probably didn’t know
- Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer is a popular painter and artist born in America.
- She is from a Jewish-American background
- Her age and birthday are not yet known at the moment.
- Deborah was passionate about taking up painting as a career since her childhood
- She is the mother of famous American rapper and singer Doja Cat.
- She earned most of her fame through her daughter’s influence.
- She was once happily married to her husband named Dumisani Dlamini.
- Her husband is a South African actor, composer, and film producer.
- They met when Dumisani came to the US on a Sarafina tour.
- Her daughter Doja Cat is regarded as a very talented and hard-working solo artist who has accomplished a lot at a very young age.
- She paints mostly using wax, oil, and gouache.
- Deborah doubles as an actress and has featured in TV shows such as “Friends don’t let friends date” and “Martyrs- chronicles of blood.”
- She holds American citizenship and her ethnicity is mixed, Jewish, and American.