Who is Frank Mba?
Frank Mba is a Nigerian police officer and Lawyer currently serving as the Commissioner of police and the Force Public Relation Officer (FPRO).
He was promoted from DCP to a higher rank by the Inspector General of the Police force, Mr. Mohammed Adamu, on 30 December 2020 at the Police Force Headquarters, Abuja. Until the promotion, he served as the Deputy Commissioner of the Nigeria Police Force.
In this post, I will be writing about Frank Mba biography, date of birth, age, early life, family, spouse, education, career, net worth, houses, cars, Phone number. First, let’s look at his profile.
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|State of Origin||Enugu State|
|Rank||Commissioner of Police|
Frank Mba Biography
Frank Mba comes from Udenu Local Government Area in Enugu State.
After his basic education, he proceeded to the Nigeria Police Academy, Kano where He graduated from the academy as the best cadet inspector in academics in 1993.
Frank Mab studied law at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and was called to the Nigerian bar in 2002. He moved to Scotland for his Master’s Degree in Law at the University of Dundee, Scotland.
He is a National and International Security certificate holder from Harvard University, USA. Frank is also a graduate of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) National Academy, Quantico – USA.
You can contact Frank Mba via the following means; Email: [email protected], phone number: 08038375844.
Frank Mba Career
Frank Mba has served in the Nigerian Police force since 1993 when he graduated as Cadet Inspector. He has occupied different capacities in the Nigerian police force and has been promoted in this order;
- Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) – 1999
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) – 2003
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – 2006
- Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) – 2012
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP)
- Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) – 2019
- Commissioner of Police (CP) – 2020
He has also attended some Law Enforcement training, both within and outside Nigeria. These include;
- Countering Violent Extremism and Police Leadership Course at the International Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA), Roswell, New Mexico, USA (2018);
- Strategic Leadership and Command Course, Police Staff College, Jos (2017);
- Crisis and Disaster Management Course, Israel (2013);
- Managing the Media in Crisis Situations, School of Media and Communications, Pan Atlantic University, Lagos (2013);
- US-sponsored International Visitor Leadership Program, with special focus on International Crime Issues, Washington DC (2010);
- General Criminal Investigation Course at the International Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA), Botswana (2009);
- Middle Management Course on Global Peace Operations in Vicenza, Italy (2008);
Frank Mba was a member of the Nigeria Police Contingent to the United Nations Peace-Keeping Mission in Liberia between 2006 and 2007,
Frank Mba Net Worth
There is no report of Frank Mba running a side business. His income is his salary as stipulated by the Nigerian police.