We will be sharing with you Access bank USSD code for mobile banking and how to use it in a way designed to make banking hassle-free. Access bank has become a big name in the banking sector after the great merger with the almighty Diamond Bank.
Since Access banks took over Diamond bank, their functionality and capability were tested and unsurprisingly Access bank carried the weight. The database belonging to Diamond bank was seamlessly merged with Access banks making it possible for the migrated Diamond bank customers to use the services meant for Access bank original customers.
Access bank transfer code works for Diamond bank customers as well, so you don’t need to revise any other USSD code being a migrated Diamond bank customer.
Note: Just a quick reminder that Access banking code or transfer code works from only the phone number associated with your Access Bank. If you lost your phone number attached to your account number, quickly head to any Access bank branch to have it updated – same for Migrated Diamond Bank customers.
Ensure you have also created your four digits code from the menu option when you dial – *901#.
- Operations you can do with Access bank USSD transfer code
- How to use Access Bank USSD code to transfer money
- How to use Access Bank USSD code to recharge airtime
- How to use Access Bank USSD code to pay bills
- Check Account balance on Access bank
- How to open an Access bank account using the Access Bank USSD code
Operations you can do with Access bank USSD transfer code
- Account Opening.
- Airtime Recharge.
- Money Transfer.
- Bills payment.
- Account balance Enquiry.
All of these banking operations can be carried out with *901# USSD shortcode.
How to use Access Bank USSD code to transfer money
Access bank transfer code can be used to send money to Access/Diamond bank accounts or to another bank’s account. Transfer money to an Access/Diamond Bank or any other bank’s account using this.
- Dial *901*amount*account number#
Example: Dial 9011000*1234512345# from your phone number. Finally, authenticate the transaction using you four (4) digit security code. Transferring to Access/Diamond bank account costs N20, while to other banks cost N52.5.
How to use Access Bank USSD code to recharge airtime
You can top up airtime for your phone number or another phone number with Access bank USSD code.
- Dial *901*amount# – self top-up.
- Dial *901*amount*phone number# – top up another phone number.
How to use Access Bank USSD code to pay bills
You can use Access bank USSD code to pay your bills easily from the comfort of your home.
- Dial *901*3#, select the merchant and follow on-screen instructions.
Check Account balance on Access bank
Checking your account balance using Access bank banking USSD code will cost you N10.
- Dial *901*00# and finally authenticate using your 4 digits pin.
How to open an Access bank account using the Access Bank USSD code
Gone are the days of long queues in the banking and the filling of forms only to open a simple bank account. Access Bank provided an option to create an account with them via their Bank USSD. You can use this same code to change your 4 digits pin.
- Dial *901*0#. You can use your Bank Verification Number (BVN) or supply personal details in order to create the account.
All account numbers and phone numbers used here are only for demonstration purpose.